Home » » Loneliness...

Loneliness...

type = ' html ' >


I find myself in the wilderness of hours whispering your name, hoping that no matter where you hear me and come running to me, to love me once again, to once more complete...
Without you, I feel the solitude mistreat me, eat me... I don't want just your body next to mine, I want your soul, your life embedded in my...
I want autosequence programm you... fill in the nooks of my darkness with your light...

Rescue by between the time surrounding the reminiscences of this love... I smell it, this perfume madman who together forged and which became the witness of the connivance of our skin.
Ridges at the mouth of your absence with bitter memories of kisses that spilled from my cato the skin shades of sensitivities that you've aroused and I let myself be retained at the time that the weather gave us...
I miss nestles in me. .. it makes my body to its bed and the emptiness of my soul your sweater.
You took my heart with you, fragmented for another goodbye... and I let him go... because I don't want to feel him die every absence.



I'm waiting... come... Let's kill the nostalgia, writing another chapter of our history... Add another stanza of this poem in which we transform our lives... tomorrow is still far and you want to be close to...


***Artemis***



    
 
Support : Copyright © 2015. pura mente impropria - All Rights Reserved